Saturday, November 13, 2010

Too Die For Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate

Ok, so it might NOT be 'Too Die For', but I do admit, that's it's pretty awesome!
This one is for you Paul!
3 tablespoons caramel syrup, heated to luke warm
Hot Chocolate of your choice ( I used Ghiradelli double chocolate)
Fresh Whipped Cream
Pinch of Medium Coarse Sea Salt

Directions:
Pour 2 Tablespoons of caramel syrup into a mug so the inside of the mug is coated well. Add hot chocolate and stir everything. Top off with with cream, drizzle with remaining caramel, and sprinkle with sea salt. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh man, we saw those at Starbucks, and were so tempted!! I'm glad you threw up the recipe, now I can just make my own instead of spending 5 bucks!!

Paulder said...

It has to be SEA SALT. Kosher Salt is not the same. The Starbucks version is not as good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...