Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chicken Spaghetti

Oh my!  It's way too long!  I have since gone back to work full time and to be honest, I don't cook or bake and I miss it!  I have also been mildly obsessed with Pinterest and have pinned 537 recipes.  Ummmm... ok. :)

Below is a recipe that I stumbled on while on there and I fell in LOVE with it.  It's easy, simple and so good.  It doesn't take a lot of time at all.  ENJOY!

CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
(picture is from here. Recipe is from here.)
 
8 ounces angel hair pasta
2 cups chopped, grilled chicken or shredded rotisserie chicken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 10-ounce can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
8 ounces sour cream or greek yogurt
Sprinkling of Parmesan or Mexican-blend cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil pasta as package directs and drain. Mix all other ingredients (except cheese), add to cooked pasta and put in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return to oven to melt.
Enjoy with a simple spinach salad and thick, crusty slices of warm French or multi-grain bread. Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...