Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Fondue

HELLO!!! It has been a very long time!  I'll be honest, I have been on a health food kick and haven't been cooking as much as I ususally do! BUT, this beautiful fall weather we are having is making me feel like I need to cook and bake everything in sight!!! So, here we go again!
I went to a party the other night where they were serving fondue. I LOVE fondue in everyway, but this recipe made me happy!  I hope you enjoy it too!  I also have a ton of new recipes coming your way just in time for the holidays!  Happy cooking!

1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups chocolate chips
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup half-and-half or light cream or almond milk
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
3 tablespoons honey
15–20 small cookies
3 cups pineapple or orange slices
If using canned pineapple slices, pat dry on a paper towel. Refrigerate the slices.
Combine the chocolate chips and cream in a metal bowl and place on top of a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Add the honey.
Melt the chocolate on low to medium-low heat, making sure that it doesn't boil.
When the chocolate is melted, stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves. .Serve with the pineapple slices and cookies for dipping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...